A question we can all appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

In Runtime
Ok so if you had to make a choice between your pc and your spleen, what would you choose?

Right now I would probably choose my spleen but after I get my new pc that Ste is going to help build, I would definitely choose my pc.

Why you ask would I give up my spleen for a piece of plastic and assorted metals?

Because good sir, I can survive without my spleen, although I would be more likely to develop infections. BUT I feel that my future pc is worth the risk.

Now what do YOU say?

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
PC's come and go, PC's become obsolete.

My spleen is never obsolete.

You make a good point Sw1tCh. I may have to reconsider my previous answer now.

Re: Kidney sales. If you guys are serious, isn't there a market for this? I mean I have heard the waiting lists for kidney transplants is long. Surely some of those old codgers needing kidneys would be willing to throw some cash around.

I dunno, to have the fine specimen of a kidney such as what is inside me, well...It would be priceless. Besides...Im kinda partial to stuff that's attached remaining attached.

heh, I could see it in the classifieds now.
"One slightly used kidney for sale, no damage, disease and stone free, may have some residual alcohol. 15,000 OBO"

I would keep my spleen and buy a Mac and a Xbox 360

Way to work around the system Dex....

I dont know about selling kidneys on the black market. You might end up like that cat from that movie Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.

**Spoiler below**

Dude went to sell his kidney to save his sister's life. He was supposed to get a bunch of money for it, but they ended up drugging him and stealing his kidney and leaving him in some abandoned building.

**end spoiler**

I'd probably do it for a crap ton of money, but i would have to make d*mn sure i ended up getting the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom