Question for a technological advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechQuest

Solid State Member
I was just wondering if anyone knew of an adapter for a car where-as the portable cd-player transmits data to the radio. I thought that I had seen it once but I had payed no attention to it as I had no use to.

TechQuest

PS. Also, wouldn't it be better for the following: Instead of trying to make virtual reality if you would just create a google like substance to cover your vision and just create a 2d world lapsed over a 3d mind. The only problem would be for human eyes to focus on such as close object. However, if the screen had fooled the eyes to such as the objects(monitor) were farther away and the rest were black or it covered the vision, would it really have to focus? Just a thought =P

you can get one that goes into the casette deck...lolz thats funny cuz i went to wally world (Wal Mart) yesterday to pick one of them up for my friends...but its got to go into your diskman or MP3 player...Or just buy a CD Deck...

they also have transmitters that plug into your cigarette lighter and you can set them to a certain freq. then set the radio to the same freq, and listen to it that way, or if your car radio has rca-in on the back (doubtful if it doesnt even have a cd-player) you can plug in via rca (my bro does this for his ps2 in his camaro) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom