Question here folks!!!!!! All input frome everyones, especially programmers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The votes were reset! Just in case any of you jump to this page and don't see the first page, I edited it to add this-

*EDIT: Just spoke to me madre on the phone. I guess someone from one of the competing schools DID use a script, which is against the rules for the contest. An E-mail was sent out to the employees of the schools. But the rules say nothing about getting people you talk to online to help out a fellow forum-er. So if you have voted earlier today (It is 2:40pm Pacific here), then it would be very nice of you to take a second and re-vote. And it has been clarified that you can vote multiple times on the same machine by deleting the cookie, it was confirmed in the e-mail that was sent out.*

You can vote for Concord here-
Vote Now - KOINLocal6.com

I voted already, not going to the second time. It's only fair that people should vote one time only.

I can't delete a cookie and get more votes to count towards Presidental candidates so.

But, I hope you're school wins.

I voted again.

The votes were reset!

*EDIT: Just spoke to me madre on the phone. I guess someone from one of the competing schools DID use a script, which is against the rules for the contest. An E-mail was sent out to the employees of the schools.

Blame 4chan for this. If the interweb involved and some thing bad happens, 4chan aways seems to get the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom