Question About The Yellow and Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, it I told some one just to **** off, then that is only a 5 point offence.

Please note that I the above word is actually SHIFT8 SHIFT8 SHIFT8 SHIFT8

Please note that I am not having a personal shot at you. I am just simply pointing some thing out where I think some of your vague areas do need a little work on. Because I think most people defintion of number 7 would be some one posting nudey, gore some other innaproprate imagry or what ever.
Vague is one thing. Confusing or misleading is some thing else.

Like if i was going to type **** or ****, tech forums all ready has a swear bot in place to take care of that sort of stuff. In my opinion (not that counts as I am only a lowly member here) is **** rule number 2 and just go straight to rule number 7 when you got some one with a bit of a potty mouth.

(Please note once again, those **** are just me typing SHIFT8. Check the your log files if you believe me.)

Think what you will. The mods here were chosen because of their ability to judge what is needed on a case by case basis. That includes me.

I HAVE A QUERIE....

IF I POSTED THIS PICTURE...

[Image removed]

i TECHICALLY COULDNT GET A CARD CUT THE FULL SWEAR WORD ISN'T THERE

CORRECT??

I HAVE A QUERIE....

[Image removed]

CORRECT??

It's all about context, really. If you aimed that at someone (which you didn't as you were using it as an example), then there would be some moderating action. In other words, let's say if you quoted a member's post and put that pic below it, then I would not overly impressed.

Clear?

Yes ok i understand, so most of the rules are enforced upon the circumstance of the thread

I got it now

CORRECT??
I would slap you with one without a second thought. Leaving out a lett*r doe*n't ch*nge d*ddly.

What would make it even better is if cards would be issued automatically to a member who is getting reported frequently.

Especially if its like 10 reports with a 5-20 minute period, may take some load off the mods.

10 reports on different items wouldn't get infractions, it would get a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom