Question About The Yellow and Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also interesting how "sit down and shut up" and "shut up *****" are taken as flame-free and flame respectably. I guess I really am a manipulative person

Haha don't worry..i've now got 4 infractions....

I clicked the wrong button in sending your warning, molsen. Your sig is fine.

gaara said:
Not your business either,by your own logic you need to sit down and shut up Ste...

Ste said:
It is if your trying to become a mod one day.
;)

Oh great another little mod wanna be floating around.

Ste said:
Do you want to get banned? Why is it so hard to follow the rules, and stay on topic.
Sure this forum has alot of noobs, but why be one of them.?

So you're saying that since we post in off topic we are noob's,Most everyone that post's in off topic are all the older member's that are tired of answering the same question's day after day from noob's that don't know how to ****ing use google,If you actually would open you're little wanna be eye's you would see this isn't that big of a "TECHNOLOGY" forum any more,It's just mainly 13yo's asking what cpu gpu or mobo should i get to over clock,This place has went to **** real ****ing quik,The only other thing i have to say is STFU and have a nice day :D

Oh great another little mod wanna be floating around.

So you're saying that since we post in off topic we are noob's,Most everyone that post's in off topic are all the older member's that are tired of answering the same question's day after day from noob's that don't know how to ****ing use google,If you actually would open you're little wanna be eye's you would see this isn't that big of a "TECHNOLOGY" forum any more,It's just mainly 13yo's asking what cpu gpu or mobo should i get to over clock,This place has went to **** real ****ing quik,The only other thing i have to say is STFU and have a nice day :D
preacher.jpg

PREACH IT!!

I think that one thing that would really help this situation would be to put together something like this forum has: Facepunch Studios - Show Banned Users

It is a list of all the banned users and what they did. It also includes a link to the post that got them the ban. This way, the members of TF could see what was acceptable and what was pushing the limits.

Just my 2 cents...

Guys, could you take this sort of muckety muck into another thread please. I did not spend all of last night trying to get at least one of the mod to listen to my reasoning for it to get all blown away in a few posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom