Question about my Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone new comes along, they may not realize until your last post that it has been changed. They'll say, "Gorilla? What are they talking about?" :p

Dave :D

Sry Dave I totally forgot about that. Now its amended though. Thanks for the suggestion Dave. You'll see at the top that my first post has been amended, so no worries.:D

It was an albino gorilla, you could only see the head though.

Soundgarden, no I've never played any of the Dynasty Warrior games, I don't have a PS2; seems interesting though. Why do you ask?

your avatar now looking like one of the WarLords from the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms series. (Which is what Dynasty Warriors are based on)

ZhengHe said:
It was an albino gorilla, you could only see the head though.

Soundgarden, no I've never played any of the Dynasty Warrior games, I don't have a PS2; seems interesting though. Why do you ask?

:wooha:

In the Dynasty Warriors games you can pick generals and officers from teh the THree Kindoms era and fight with thousands of other troops in historic battles, like the battle of Chi Bi.

My favorite characters are Lu Bu, ZHou You(from Wei), and Guan Yu(from Shu).

you MUST get a PS2 and buy Dynasty Warriors 4. IF you really like the history of the THree KIndoms you will love this game.

I trust you on that Soundgarden. Just have a feeling the time I get a PS2 they'll come out with the PS3. Sounds cool though:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom