Question about my Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengHe

In Runtime
I got a question and be brutally honest about this. Do you think my new Avatar is cool looking or not? In other words do you think it looks nice or not.

Amended: As of 6/8/04 I have changed my avatar to a portrait of ZhengHe, because of soundgarden's suggestion, btw good suggestion. Just want to let all the new posters know that if you see any posts from this first post to the one soundgarden posted it is not about this avatar, but the one before, which was a gorilla. This post will now discuss my new avatar so you can post about my current avatar. Sry for the confusion.;)

Shouldnt that picture be in the members picture area with your name beside it? :p

^----- LoL! :p

The question is, do you think your avatar is cool or not? It really doesn't matter whether others like it or not (as long as it's not offensive). Personally, I like it.

Dave :D

MY honest opion of the avatar

Since an avatar is in a way an expression of one's self, it makes me question if the the user is a "furry", and whether not not a Silver back gorilla the user's "Totem Animal"?
(Warning! Link may not be work safe.)

BTW, before you ask... I know this information as my Ex-GF was a closet furry (I shudder when I think about it).

ZhengHe said:
I got a question and be brutally honest about this. Do you think my new Avatar is cool looking or not? In other words do you think it looks nice or not.

Why not put a pic of Zheng He. I think he looks really cool.

Thanks DMo224, glad you like it. No Silesia I am not, I repeat I am not a furry. Soundgarden, that was a good idea. I finally found out a use for my Microsoft Picture manager. Got a picture off the internet and resized it. I think it came out pretty neat. Over the course of a week of so I'm tried about 4 avatars and I think I'm gonna stay with this one. Thanks for everyone's comments and you're welcome to comment on this one. Btw this is a real portrait of ZhengHe. The gallant chinese explorer, which spread Chinese culture to lands near and who's expeditions were so large and extravagant its incredible. I wish they'd write more books about him. Cool name too. Well thanks guys. A good opinion is worth its weight in gold. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom