Question about Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft_Boy

Banned
I'm leaving for Italy on thursday will there be anywhere to get on the internet there. I have a PSP will there be a lot of unprotected wi-fi

Its not like the US is the only country w/ technology. You will most likely be able to find some Wi Fi hotspots at a coffee shop or pizza parlor.

you're gonna get trampled and beaten by rioting italians after they beat france on sunday. if italy loses, consider yourself a dead man.

oh and i doubt you'll find a lot of unprotected wifi.. i can't find very much here in Vancouver... (unprotected)

oh i must've read it too fast. they'll trample and beat you nonetheless because you're american. nobody likes americans.

no, you ARE american.

Anyway, there will be quite a lot of places that for a minor payment either allows you to log on to their wireless network or their LAN.. or use one of their internet computers [places like internet cafe or pizza etc...]

My uncle been to italy lots of times and in august going again for another month..... he never got stuck w/out an internet.

-Jo.

P.P. Mguire said:
Its not like the US is the only country w/ technology. You will most likely be able to find some Wi Fi hotspots at a coffee shop or pizza parlor.

actually, yea, the USA is the only country with cutting-edge tech, though maybe those guineas may be ahead of us in gravy/pizza making:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom