question about driving accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'd care if they sued the living crap out of you and took your assets, home, car, or something along those lines

P.P. Mguire said:
I drive anywhere anyways and if they even think about doing that crap (sue) then they arent my friends and dont expect a ride from me ever.

if u got sued all the way i dont think ud have a car to give a ride... but yea i would do the same thing. but of course i dont think the parents would care if u were friends with him/her alot if they were dead and unable to defend you.

If your driving around with people in your car here and you get in a wreck and one person dies and you survive you get charged with some kinda murder or something....

you get charged with some kinda murder or something....
it'd be manslaughter...murder is premeditated plans to kill someone....more appropriately it might be vehicular manslaughter, but I'm not sure if that applies to just hitting someone with your car or if it applies to them being in the car as well

charles_scott said:
If your driving around with people in your car here and you get in a wreck and one person dies and you survive you get charged with some kinda murder or something....

It would depend on the circumstances of the "Accident".

Lets say you were drunk or whatever, and you were speeding and crashed into a pole. If your passanger dies, you can be charged with vehicular manslaughter, IF the parents of the deceased chooses to press charges.

Now lets say you were driving along with a passenger and you are going around a turn or something and all of a sudden you lose control of your car and slide off the road into a ditch or whatever and your passender dies. You are not necessarily going to be charged with anything. Because it was an "accident" and nobody is really at fault you would be mostly in the clear. Your insurance company would still payout the ammount specified in your policy, but you wouldn't be charged legally for anything.

I would say ur mom's a psycho... :freak:

If you get into an accident... they can't sue you. It was an ACCIDENT.
They happen. If you and your friends happen to be involved in one, its not like you can just ctrl+z and undo it with a lawsuit...

:rolleyes:

And if they were to sue you, I'd say you need to think about opening up a new can of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom