IT Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITwannabee

In Runtime
I'm going to an interview soon for an IT position. I heard that there is a test that i have to take. Can someone please tell me what kind of questions you came across with then taking tests for an IT position?

Thanks in advance.

depends on the company and the type of IT position... I have had programming tests in made up programming languages (i was the first person to ever finish the whole test.. but i messed up the interview :()

I have had other tests where they have tested my numerical ability and evaluation skills.. i had to deem the best solution to a problem by asking questions..

I have had to do team exersizes to come up with items or build a pyramid out of paper.

I have had hardware related questions, such as a list of components and pick the ones to make the best system.

I have had troubleshooting questions such as this and this have happened while running this program, what do you suggest to try and fix it.

The programming ones are my favorite though as that is what i really want to do... but no-one is biting on my CV at the moment! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom