Question for the 21+ members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're two consenting adults.

If you want this to be a long-lastinf relationship, take it slow. Show her respect and courtesy, and make her feel like you want to be with her.

Trotter said:
You're two consenting adults.

If you want this to be a long-lastinf relationship, take it slow. Show her respect and courtesy, and make her feel like you want to be with her.

Yes, slow does work better. I havnt always followed this rule, and it usually causes me to run over peoples hearts with a dumptruck.

Their's nothing much wrong with the age. My dad is virtually the same age as my (step) grandpa.

She's not too old, and if she looks this young now, she may end up looking like the bowflex grandma and ya got the looks thing going for you.

Their's nothing wrong with older, as long as your both adults.

Go for it, I've dated someone about 10years older that looked young for her age. They are usually much more mature, already know what they're looking for, not as much bs to deal with, and they tend to treat you better. Of course, thats assuming she isn't psycho.

SHAWN said:
Hit the daughter dude, 19 is better than the beaten up 41y/o box.

You have much to learn young padawan... Now, get back to your Gilligans island episodes, your jar of vasoline and the box of tissues.

HAVOC2k5 said:
So then today, i'm thinking about it.. I'm 30. She's 41 and has 1 Daughter... Which... lol is super hot too... But, this women is 11 years older then me and is at a much different part of life then I am.
I'm really questioning if it will work out. I"m really not interested in hurting anyone, but.. Should I give this a chance?

What do you think?

I'm not 21 or over, but it doesn't take one to see that you need to get off your *** and tap that ****!

Since when does it hurt to be dating? (unless you get aids, herpes, or gonorrhea)

Seriously though, even though she has a daughter, you should at least date her for a little bit and if her daugher likes you, than you should go the whole nine yards.

Do whatever you want, dont seek life advice out from a bunch of turdsickles on an innernet forum.

Personally I'd use my +10 sword skills to smash into there house.

Then I'd cast lvl 13 charm on the daughter.

Once you've used up all your mana it's time to just leave, but not before stealing some health potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom