Quakecon dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Quakecon im being told is going to be dead for the Dallas area this year. Our Clans are trying to resurect it and get proper funding for it but it dosent look like its gonna happen. The executive staff for the LAN we believe have jumped ship and high tailed it out. Me and 2 other guys are stuck dealing w/ the sponsors. If anybody here is in a clan in the DFW area notify the rest of your clan to help us out. Wish us luck guys.

does this mean no quakecon this year?

i wish you luck. (wishes P.P. and his fellow clan mates good luck)

I just saw this thread and Quakecon IS on this year. Me and my clan mates will all be rooming together and sitting together at the major LAN. Hopefully i can pull off some free swag like i did at CPL. Anybody in the Dallas area wanna come? Its free, and if your first in line(or close by) you dont need to be on the waiting list.

P.P. Mguire said:
I just saw this thread and Quakecon IS on this year. Me and my clan mates will all be rooming together and sitting together at the major LAN. Hopefully i can pull off some free swag like i did at CPL. Anybody in the Dallas area wanna come? Its free, and if your first in line(or close by) you dont need to be on the waiting list.

I'm going to be very very upset if you win a Core 2 Extreme at Quakecon to go with your X1900XTX. :angry:

Thanx, we got it up obviously. Its gonna start here in a couple of weeks i believe. And Anthrax i really doubt ill be scoring a free Conroe, but i might.

P.P. Mguire said:
Thanx, we got it up obviously. Its gonna start here in a couple of weeks i believe. And Anthrax i really doubt ill be scoring a free Conroe, but i might.

Would be sweet if you did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom