Quake Con arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is my clan site that a friend of mine owns and i am Co-admin on it

we didnt get any pictures of him getting arrested because the cops wouldnt let us go past a certain point during the whole situation

Sux to be him.

Serves him right thou. If you are going to steal some thing, you make sure you vacate the area before trying to sell it.

I had a freind go to a lan party once a few years back. He had an old P4 with 2x 512Mb Rambus ram sticks in it. When to the bathroom, came back. Computer was still there, but both sticks of ram and video card where gone.

I had a freind go to a lan party once a few years back. He had an old P4 with 2x 512Mb Rambus ram sticks in it. When to the bathroom, came back. Computer was still there, but both sticks of ram and video card where gone.

WTF! Is that the geek equivalent of parking your car in a bad part of town an coming back to find it on bricks with the tiers missing?

WTF! Is that the geek equivalent of parking your car in a bad part of town an coming back to find it on bricks with the tiers missing?

Well thumb screws are so easy to remove. If I am ever going to a public lan with my rig, I have these special Key Lock Screws that I put on the side of my case.

As we all know, RAMBUS is F-expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom