PSP vs IPod video

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
hi guys
i cant decide wether i should get an ipod or a psp im not going to be watching movies, music well im always listening to music also especially music videos eg *****cat dolls there FIT as **** and games im not really sure about

Alright, could you refraise your question? I cant make sense of what you are saying.

You want an Ipod or PSP but dont want to listen to music or watch movies?

PSP, I don't like the iPod 5th Gen, I'd personally wait for the REAL iPod video, that is rumoured to be coming out soon. That'll definitely be worth the wait, don't fall for the 5th gen, and if you really want something now, get a PSP, definitely, (GigaPack)!

Charlie -

iPod - Mp3 and Video player

PSP - Portable Gaming system

You can hardly compare the two. Either you want one, or the other. There should be no question.
If you wanna listen to music and watch music videos, get the iPod.
If you wanna play games, get the PSP

Well put mogul. realistically it is like that, but by spec alone definitely the PSP, because of screen, design, features, wifi for example.

Although realistically it is completely up to your needs.

mac_mogul said:

hardly just. psp supports the following

Audio
MP3
ATRAC3
WMA (requires firmware v2.60 and acceptance of licence agreement to activate WMA playback capability via wireless internet)
AAC (requires firmware v2.70)
WAV (Linear PCM)
MP4 (Container format)
AAC

Video
MPEG-4
MPEG-4 Part 2
MPEG-4 Part 10 (H.264/AVC)
SWF (requires firmware v2.70)

Images
JPEG
GIF
BMP
TIF
PNG

and it can broswe the web and connect through wifi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable

mac_mogul said:
iPod - Mp3 and Video player

You can hardly compare the two. Either you want one, or the other. There should be no question.
If you wanna listen to music and watch music videos, get the iPod.
If you wanna play games, get the PSP

It really comes down to what your priorities are.

BTW, I would not be picking up a PSP for UMD Movies. I have a freind down at Fox Studios that in informing me that a lot of DVD Production houses and movies studios are pulling the plug on future UMD movies releases.

More about that here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom