Ps3 Vs 360: Who You Got!?

Are you annoyed by ignorant people on Newegg?

• Heck YES!! THEY DESERVE TO D*E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i think u have ocd and need to be checked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If money wasn't a issue i would get the PS3. What the heck if money wasn't a issue i would get both.

I probably won't get either since i built my new computer in my sig.

I just read a magazine today (Maxim), and it said that PS3 is 400X faster than the PS2, and 2X faster than the XBOX 360. It also plays Blu-Ray DVD's, which is $1000 alone. Plus the added power for gaming, and it's pretty good deal for $600.

The controller's are bland though. :(

In a way, Talldude, the PS3 is twice as powerful than the Xbox 360. But in a different way the PS2 is more powerful than a Xbox (at filling a screen with triangles.) Yes the PS3 is more powerful but not in terms of it will run games at twice the frame rate.

The first thing I want to have is a new PC.

If you want me to choose a console, the first think I would think about is PS3 then xbox360, and wii is the least.

Currently I am sticking with my PC. Like I allready have a PS2 and XB, and I barely touch them

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL and others talking of the power. You are still forgetting they are talking about FLOATING POINT CALCULATIONS!!! Yes, it will probably be more powerful, however not by a very large margin. The PS3 will be an absolute monster when it comes to physics, AI and other calculations but will lose alot of its power on the other aspects. Then there is the problem with its pipeline. Crappy branch prediction will equal impeded performance. Basically, they have a great idea that is being hindered by bandwidth problems. Sorry to say, but it's fact. Now, what I would do is go for Wii or 360 and wait for the 2nd iteration of the PS3 when everything is worked and smoothed out, then it will be absolutely awesome. As of now the power will not be what you are probably thinking it will. This is from reading the indepth specs on them, and considering I know what I'm reading I can honestly say it will not be as powerful starting off as many are led to believe. Bandwidth. Always the bandwidth, and poor machine execution code and bad branching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom