Ps3 Vs 360: Who You Got!?

Are you annoyed by ignorant people on Newegg?

• Heck YES!! THEY DESERVE TO D*E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i think u have ocd and need to be checked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Xbox 360 and barely use it as a gaming console but it does make a great media player.

I put a pre order down for a Wii. I don't plan on getting a PS3. It is too much and would rather spend the money on a 24" LCD widescreen monitor.

I'll buy a Wii and a PS3.

Wii - because it's cool, I like the conroller. :cool:

PS3 - because it's a Blu-Ray player for under $1000, and if I don't buy games for it then I effectively ripped Sony off, which I like. :cool:

I choose PS3, because it has so much more features than the 360 and it is so much more powerfull, Also i hate xbox and the onyl game that is realy popular is Halo, which i dont liek to play either. As for those who say consoles suck, and they'll never buy them over a pc, well it depends on wut games you play. If you are really into sports games, as I am liek NBA Live, or Madden 07, then you'll liek to play consoles, but if you are really into RPG's and Firt person shooters than you are going to liek PC. As for me i have my mid range gamgin rig which i use for my FPS's and i use my PS2 for all my sports games.

Wii, because Zelda a link to the past is a nintendo-only game. we have a gamecube, but that game will be released earlier for the wii....

I would never waste money on a brand new format that hasn't even gained an inch of ground yet, especially something that expensive. I already have an expensive console and I don't plan on spending more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom