PS3 smash up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty retarded. These guys just blew like hundreds of dollars for nothing. The guys in line will spend the same amount - but will actually be able to enjoy the system for more than err.. 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

meh. if u break a little piece off every day of whats left im sure u could get a years worth of fun out of it!

i played a ps3 at target...
and i have to say.

it is an overhyped piece of crap.
the graphics looked nice? yes.

but..........

the edges were all jaggity and disgusting. And the game had very noticible frame drops and frame slowdowns.

I cannot remember the name of the game that i played but it was based off like power dune bugging on cliffs and things of that nature.

PS3 quality will vary depending on the actual screen your playing on, naturally if you're using some crap 13" tube it will look like crap, but if you use the HDMI cable with an HD TV it WILL NOT look jagged

gaara said:
PS3 quality will vary depending on the actual screen your playing on, naturally if you're using some crap 13" tube it will look like crap, but if you use the HDMI cable with an HD TV it WILL NOT look jagged

the TV that it was being played on was something like a 26" Sony LCD.
And this monitor had to be HDMI equipped.

But meh, never the less (im not sure what resolution the LCD was capable of, the LCD looked brand new. But it still looked like ****.)

The system (maybe it was the game) sucked at graphical performance.
I was not impressed at all. Why would I pay upwards of $500 to have the system not perform a simple task of playing a game that was specifically designed for it not to play at a decent framerate. And have major shutters and lag and very eye catching framerate slowdowns.

PS3 doesn't come with an HDMI cable so even if you were using an HD TV, chances are they didn't have it connected with an HDMI cable unless they opened another product for display purposes

That's retarded, why doesn't it come with an HDMI cable? OMG thats freaking retarded. That's like a car not coming with a gas tank.

I agree it is silly especially at the price of the PS3, but I guess Sony is trying as much as possible to keep the cost down and a good chunk of people would never use the HDMI cable because they don't have an HD TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom