Ps3 Firmware Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, TheEnd187 I remember you bashing other consoles and saying that you shouldn't have to settle for having to play older games on an XBox, and now you recanter? Sigh.... it just keeps getting deeper.

wow the new update which I have been using for the past 2 hours is nice.
If you have a ps3... this is a must...
The games look better... But not as good as what the original systems would look like.

that only applies to the 360 killians, since the xbox and xbox 360 graphics are the same, and i dont really play any s2 games on my ps3 except mvc2

uh huh. You must be looking at a xbox guts put into a 360 or are delusional... because the graphics are no where near the same. Much like the PS3 is above the PS2 in graphics, I chalk this up to the standard fan boyism again.

im just saying people who complain about backwards compatability, im not saying its bad but to go as far back as ps1 backwards compaatability is just sad, and if they got all thos old ps1,ps2, xbox, and gamecube games shouldnt they have teh old systems? even thought the ps3 has way better backwards compatabilty than teh 360.

The PS3 still has a few problems with BC, but hey... hopefully with this new patch it will all fix itself. To be honest, I never really much cared about BC either. Just play it on my old xbox, most saved games are there PLUS it saves on DVD MTF, so why wear down a new console with older games? This goes for both MS and Sony, BC is no biggie. Let the old hardware play the old games, dont shorten the life span of the new consoles.

The PS3 still has a few problems with BC, but hey... hopefully with this new patch it will all fix itself. To be honest, I never really much cared about BC either. Just play it on my old xbox, most saved games are there PLUS it saves on DVD MTF, so why wear down a new console with older games? This goes for both MS and Sony, BC is no biggie. Let the old hardware play the old games, dont shorten the life span of the new consoles.

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom