Proud to be a Geek

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

I was geek before it was a word.

Only part time? Shame on you... Everybody kows that I'm one, heh... They all ask me for computer help though too.

I don't shout about it, its cool when peole at school are like wooo you built your computer ;)

I don't shout about it, its cool when peole at school are like wooo you built your computer ;)

Haha, yeah.. I've posted pics of 2 of my builds on my facebook...and all the girls that I have on there that go to my school are like "omg! you're so smart!" when they talk to me lol.

everyone knows im a computer geek at school and i get respected for it. If ppl ever need help with pcs, im always the first person they go to. They even skip the techies if thy can find me.THey never make fun of me either, cos im bigger than most ppl my age and stronger, so if anyone makes fun off me then i use my ninjistu skills on them. Cos i am a ninja. Part time. Minus the wall climbing. But i do all kinds of weapons. And im trained. But thats enuf about me.

(nice cpu da viksta, but why the 8800gts 320?)

and I am not well known... I am def proud though. The friends I do have, they think I am insane... but most people have no idea that I can do anything worth while with a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom