Protein Drinks... Help Body Builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the point of the metal bar is to destroy the nerves in your shin.

Nice video, it's been out for a long time....... I still get shivers down my spine watching it though, haha.

Oooo ya, I saw that on some reality show one time. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to step on it and have it just flop under like that.

Syntrax Nectar is by far the best tasting protein i've ever had. It mixes with water so it's more like a juice than a shake. They have a bunch of different fruit flavors to choose from. From what i've heard they're pretty much all good. I got the Fuzzy Navel and it's awesome. No nasty protein aftertaste at all.

It's also a really good quality protein Isolate. Especially for the money.

Here's a link.

Nectar

Ah Muay Thai. You're going to like it. I love it, best thing ever to get into. I'd suggest Western Boxing and Muay Thai for your stand up game. I did both of them for a year and love it.

What gym are you training at? Any well known MMA fighters out of there?

That's also very true. Conditioning and getting down great technique is absolutely key. You can't beat eating right along with training hard. When you start in Muay Thai, make sure you pracitice getting down the proper technique for everything. I can't even stress how important that is.

Bulldog Kickboxing,
Tim Hart and Josh haddock.

Also guys can you ever have to much protein?

yes, it will just be excess calories and will store as fat.

Dont take in more than 2grams per pound of body weight, you just wont be able to use it.

Make sure to drink a ton of water and eat a lot of fiber when you're going through that much protein.

Most people suggest .8 to 1 gram per body weight of protein. And as UA Iron said, drinking water is SUPER important when you're consuming that much protein. If you dont get enough water into your system your kidneys have a hard time processing all the excess. Also as stated above, eating alot of fiber is very important as well. That is, unless you like sitting in the bathroom for hours.

It's pretty hard to eat your weight in Protein. I mean it can be done, but your body can only use about 26 Grams at a time. Anything over that simply becomes waste. And you'll really be able to tell that you have Whey Protein waste because you'll get the "SBD's" that will destroy small cities.

You'll get the most benefit from Whey Protein Before and After Workouts, also right before bed. Eating protein rich foods through out the day is also a great idea to keep your body filled with amino acids it needs to stay "Anabolic" or "Building up". Lack of protein sends the body into a "Catabolic" state which "Breaks Down" muscle as an energy source. "This happens frequently at night during sleep." Which is why it's extremely important at night to have a fair amount of protein before bed. Keeping your body anabolic during sleep is very important as the Pituitary Gland is know to secrete "Human Growth Hormone" with-in 1 hour of on-set sleep.

Also. I just bought muscle milk chocolate flavor. It tasted like **** I mixed it with 2% Milk and ate it with dinner. Is there any way I can improve the taste as it seemed like I was trying to force myself to drink it.

I drank it With Beef Roast.

I got the GNC "discount card" for 15 Bucks which it saved me like 12 bucks off my bill for muscle milk.

Also I started using the Sonna, do you use it?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom