Protein Drinks... Help Body Builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molsen is there anyplace I can get Muscle milk cheap, Because these things are expensive and I'm trying to find the cheapest way possible to buy it.

Cytosport Muscle Milk 2.48lb

creatine and NO2 are a waste of money IMO.

Supplements are a lot of hype - and you have to beware of that. Nothing will supplement a spot on diet, cardio and training regiment. Once all three of those are in line and you hit a plateau, then other supplements are a good way to get that little edge.

I've been working out for over 6 years consistently (minus the injuries). I've done boxing/kickboxing/pankration. I was going to become a personal trainer for weight training and have taken a few courses on human kinetics/nutrition/biodynamics. I'm also a very big fight fan; Boxing/MMA/Kickboxing.

Let me ask you this: What is your goal? and try to be specific.

BTW, Body building will not help you in MMA or conditioning.

Molsen actually sounds like he knows what he's talking aboot.

I drink 3 Protein Shakes a day. 1.) Pre-Workout 40G 2.) Post Workout 60G 3.) Before Bed 40G

Also Pre-Workout I've used No-xplode and recently I'm using Gaspari Nutrition's "Superpump 250" which I think is the best Pre-workout formula I've ever used. Insanely rock hard pumps with godlike strength & Endurance. So far I haven't experienced any negatives from superpump 250... Other than the fact that it tastes terrible.

Keys to building muscle.

1.) Nutrition - Clean Diet of High Quality foods (When Possible Supplementation added)
2.) Hit the weights hard and as heavy as possible without injury.
3.) Sleep (Rest, Repair, Recovery)

My diet is strict. I only ingest foods that have a benefit to my body. I will not ingest anything cause I'm hungry or cause hey I love Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter cups... God I do.... lol I'm ingesting 4000+ calories per day.

I supplement with BSN True Mass Protein Weight Gainer and GN's Superpump 250.

I try to get 8 hours of sleep every night and give at least 48 hours of rest before I Isolate any body part.

HINT: If you wanna build muscle, do not under estimate the importance of working your legs. Legs are super important to bodybuilding & building muscle.
You can easily gain 5lbs in a month with a decent 2 a week leg routine.

Best leg exercise ever? Squats...

Ya, No-xplode isn't cheap. But it does give you a good pump.

Like Havoc said. Don't just work your arms and chest all week. Try and designate each day to a certain area of your body.
I like to do my leg workout on Monday because recovery takes the longest, so by the weekend I am good to go.

Havoc has a good formula for gaining muscle mass, great for building muscle. I don't know any intermediate level weight trainer's who DO NOT workout on their legs. Legs are a must and it'll also help build your upper body as well.

If your goal is to increase muscle mass, Havoc has it down pretty good I believe.

Remember, the most important things are Diet/Training intensity, frequency, duration/Rest: Supplements should be the last thing on your mind.

You need to do deadlifts too. Nothing is a bigger indicator of overall strength than deadlifts.

Both squats and deadlifts trigger a massive growth hormone release, when you hit those core lifts hard everything else will follow because of this added benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom