Protein Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hi, has anyone here had a Protein Drink its suppost to give you a boost so you can get Arm muscles more quicker than before... im considering in buying one for UK £20 from Argos.. im wondering if it there is a picture below of the Protein drink.. the reason im posting this is because if i do have this i dont want my muscles goin Bigger and than my arm if you kno what i mean

The picture below the Protein drink which shows an arm will the protein drink put more meat on the Arm aswell and make my arm bulkier ?

Thanks... NvidiaDude

Attachments

• 313-0105613A67UC321649X.jpg
    313-0105613A67UC321649X.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 58
  • LEFTARM.jpg
    LEFTARM.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 61
I assume that it does both, but I'm not exactly sure. You can also get Weight Gain powder, so that you can gain wait and then turn it into muscle. My mate bought the weight gain stuff, so I'm interested to see if it works, but you also need to eat the right stuff.

no no no...dont' just go out and buy any type of weight gainer or protein powder. I'm an ACE certified personal trainer and truthfully, you're just looking to waste money if you go buy protein thinking it will help you easily put on muscle, expecially in the forearm region. Some people can bust their buts in the gym as much as they want, but because of genetics, they won't get any size in their flexor/extensor muscles. Go to a website like bodybuilding.com and look at their protein selection. Can i put a website in a post? if not sorry. Just do some research before you spend your money. Also, Wrist curl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia here's link to an exercise you can perform to increase your forearm strength and size.

lol......

Protein drinks alone wont do much for your body. Unless paried with extensive workouts, Vitamin C, and a good diet, they are only good for boosting metabolism. But if you do work out daily, you will see an increase in muslce size, and hey whats wrong with that?

Correct. Proper workout first, then proper diet. Those "boosters and gainers" are not a magical short cut to Arnie's body shape. If you're just starting body building, you won't see much, if any, difference wheter you use them or not. Just remember to exercise and eat well. There are plenty of proteins (and carbos) in normal food (watch what you eat).

Now there is a fast way to get bulk in no time, but it has too many negative side effects. At least I wouldn't risk my health in order to get huge muscles really fast. But many other seem to do. :(

Well, in my mid 20's I was an avid body builder, until I broke my arm in a beer drinking contest. (Actually, it was softball.)

Anyway... Before my injury I was working out 6 times a week with an advanced routine and strict 5+ meals a day.

I used:
Whey Protien
Zinc Oxide
Advanced Multi Vitamen

Creatine
Androstenedione

I went from 185 to 210 in about 3 months. Then I stopped taking Androstenedione and continued to train. Gained another 5lbs...

Then stopped taking creatine and Androstenedione changed my diet and just cut up...

Then I broke my arm in softwall... never went back to hardcore training again... someday...

I only work out 3-4 times a week but after every workout I have a glass of milk mixed with muscle milk, a protein bar (preferably triple threat) and I take a vitamin (GNC Mega men sport). I'm only 168 right now but I used to be 140 about a year ago. I'm gonna increase my workouts to 5-7 times a week after school ends. I hate school! =/

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that it's not good to workout more than say 5 days a week.

hmm not sure about that, but i dont think that would be a problem as long as ur give ur body what it needs.
My friend used to workout 6 days a week and he was absolutely drained but thats because he was wrestling too (wrestling practice is basically 2 1/2 hours of cardio). but after the season he shot up from 170-190 in about 3 weeks. i got all my advice from him but now hes working out 2 days a week =/
must be the schoolwork.

You can drink whey protein to help build muscle; however, if you start taking it with no lifting, you will gain weight.. in the form of fat. Not exactly what you want.

I also have friends that workout 5-6 days a week, they don't do the same routine though. They switch off: Monday - Upper Body, Tuesday - Lower Body; etc.

I'm a twig though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom