Prom Gags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so maybe mine's not so bad, but i live in a town with a 4k population, so i don't see ticket prices for cities any bigger.

MY prom was was 35 a piece and the DJ was awesome. I also was the one that helped pick out the DJ as well. Alot of ppl showed up drunk but they got sent home after while. Our prom was really fun and it was worth 70 bucks. Also, the Zoot Suite thing has been done time after time. Just be creative.

IBMan said:
what's your school charge. Prom's expensive as it is without the ticket to the dance, I'm not going...17 for a couple and 10 for a single. Plus the DJ usually sucks. I'd prolly go if i had a date/gf, but since i have neither, havne't found many good looking, un*****y, nice girls around here to bother with so that's my reason for that. And yea I'm curious to hear what your "dates" think aobut this.

My school charges $40 each, $60 for a couple (i know, they should be in the slammer). From what i hear, my school gets good DJ's, plus Hot Hot Heat plays a few songs (they are from victoria, and graduated at the same school!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom