A project for you bored guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
okay graphics guru's...i have a project for yall.....i want yall to make this girl as ugly as possible...through any means

100_0421.jpg

but first a lil backstory as to why i ask this favor......so this girl is my somewhat friends girlfriend....she is a total B****...and i already didnt like her...so anyway, me and my buddy have a xbox 360 and they wanted to borrow it while we were out of town for the week. So naturally being nice we let her borrow it they said it would be back in its place on friday...so anyway saturday rolls around, and we return from our trip to find no xbox 360 (not too suprised tho)...so anyway we wanted it back that day..so we call her and ask for it back..so she isnt too happy (although i dun know why cause we lent it to her) but nevertheless she agrees to meet us at wal-mart with it....so i drive to wallyworld and she meets us there...where she procedes to cuss us out in front of a bunch of people and says "don't even think of asking me a favor again"...then she drops...yes DROPS our 360 on the pavement from about 4 feet high!!!!...that is why i am so mad at her...and because i know yall are bored....so help a brother out with his frustration. Much appreciated ^_^

and i take full responsibility for my actions (and yalls haha)

hahahahahahahahaha.....i dont actually know...thats why i asked yall ^_^

find the post that had the pic of the guy with the HUGE zit/cyst on his neck and paste the thing on her face.

lmfao....this is so great....AAHAHAHAHA.....okay...new challenge....make her look good?....that should be worth yalls while....not to mention the ultimate putdown...muhahaha

what country is she frome that she is considered "not ugly"

btw get her some crest whitening strips, and you should totally hire someone to beat her up if you live in souther california i know a few people... also congrats for her breaking your 360 now you can sue her on judge Judy and with the proceeds buy a PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom