Project "Road Cone" Complete! (56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just get an el cheepo pci-e mobo (if it's not already ?) and bung a 2nd hand 8600 or 8800 in there, make it worthwhile...

Again, it was really just a "for fun" machine, and I already had all the parts. I have no money to spend on anything, otherwise I would be buying my upgrades.

erm lovely :s. What actually makes it a road cone?

It's big and orange. Road cone orange, to be precise.

That is the most fantastic thing I have ever seen, I love the case!
Fold on!

Although I do agree with Oreo.

Thanks, and trust me, if I had the money, I would grab a cheap pci-e mobo and a 8600, but I think my upgrades come first...wouldn't it suck to have a folding machine with better parts than your main machine? ;)

whoa! that's a huge case. you could literaly use that thing as a road cone lol. did you paint that your self? pretty wicked looking. now it needs blue flames.

Me and my boss at the shop painted it a looonnnggg time ago. It's got a few chips in it. I have access to a second one of these, so I may make a big mod out of that one...or maybe I'll mess with this one.

Though I don't think it deserves blue flames till it actually has something decent in it, lol. ;)

171960_lg.jpg

traffic%20cone.jpg

Why make a full tower case which supports only 3.5" drives?

Oh and it looks sick/

Only supports 3.5" drives? Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?

Though I will admit, only room for one HDD is annoying. They have had a HDD cage before, I'm not sure, I just know mine doesn't.

But one 4 gigger is all I need right now, haha.

I will when I get a chance, lol. The drives went in after...the stupid floppy connector on the motherboard doesn't even work, haha. But I'm going to leave that in there for storage purposes...my BIOS flash disk is in there.

I'll have to find the paint again, but don't worry. It will be orange.

Perhaps even a little blinking light on top to take it to the next level.

l66cl.jpg

CAUTION EXTREME POWER AHEAD

Just to warn people not to get too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom