Program to end other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

king vash

Solid State Member
my mom is against computer use so i'm wondering \ working on making a program or batch file that ends a list of programs if their running (ie games \ firefox \ internet explorer \ every thing not OS needed or word) is this possible and is so how do you do it?

This belongs in the software section. To answer your question:

Google me this: How can a teenager better communicate with his/her parents when all he does in his/her free time is spend time online?

We used to have this thing called "dinner" ... start with that.

Honestly, you didn't even take the time to figure out which forum this question should actually go to, so why should we grace you with the "something" that your parents are are probably looking looking for all along........."SOMETHING" Talk to your parents....not us......

Now that I've looked at my post and re-collected myself, I want to add that the question you asked is one of the most idiotic questions i've seen. TALK TO YOUR PARENTS FOR BUDDHA'S SAKE!

:lol:

my mom is against computer use so i'm wondering \ working on making a program or batch file that ends a list of programs if their running (ie games \ firefox \ internet explorer \ every thing not OS needed or word) is this possible and is so how do you do it?

Simple..... unplug the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom