Problems with Motorola KRZR K1 (Cingular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milliteq_CEO

In Runtime
I dropped it down my steps today and it banged off the wall and the back casing and the battery fell out. When I turned my phone back on a dialouge box said "Connecting to Network" and it went away. The problem is there is no service and i cannot make outgoing calls. i put my sim card in my friend's phone and it worked on that, and his sim in mine and that didn't work... any suggestions?

Motorola have allways been a rubbish make, Allways go with Nokia the amount of times ive dropped mine on Paving and it still works

Agreed, although my sony K800I is a very good phone, i love it, it's survived the washing machine SIX times. It has been dropped out my window (although i live in a bungalow so its not quite so remarkable :) ), But it has been dropeed many many times.

DO NOT upgrade to the K850I, it gets worse reviews...

Hope you have an easier time getting a new phone. I had a w810i. Survived getting thrown out a bus several times, getting shot at with airsoft guns, hitting the wall of my room, even people but finally some **** head in my school lobbed it at the wall and that was the end. Of course I beat the **** out of him but when I paid 50$ for insurance they sent me this crappy w580i I think it is instead cause my phone was phased out. I think they should have given me a better phone cause my 810 owned this pos 580. Anyway Cingular was much better when they were cingular.

Sorry for the rant but yeah your phones much newer. If you had insurance then call em and theyll send you another one for 50$ in a day. If you didnt, well I feel bad.

Hope you have an easier time getting a new phone. I had a w810i. Survived getting thrown out a bus several times, getting shot at with airsoft guns, hitting the wall of my room, even people but finally some **** head in my school lobbed it at the wall and that was the end. Of course I beat the **** out of him but when I paid 50$ for insurance they sent me this crappy w580i I think it is instead cause my phone was phased out. I think they should have given me a better phone cause my 810 owned this pos 580. Anyway Cingular was much better when they were cingular.

Sorry for the rant but yeah your phones much newer. If you had insurance then call em and theyll send you another one for 50$ in a day. If you didnt, well I feel bad.

That is typical SE phones, unbreakable. My phone like yours survived many BB gun shots, and one air rifle shot. Never get samsung, my mate dropped his D600 once and the screen was damaged.

I got a LG KE500 not the best phone in the world but its tougher than most. But i still got a nokia 3310 knocking around that still works most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom