Private Theory, Reporting For Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
idiotec said:
WTF do you know about anything? All you have ****ing experienced is highschool and fugly stupid *****es.

Iv talked to one of his chicks... and holy crap she sounds hot as hell.. not fugly at any level.. and iv seen a few too and there hot as well... :D

Static_11 said:
Iv talked to one of his chicks... and holy crap she sounds hot as hell.. not fugly at any level.. and iv seen a few too and there hot as well... :D
Are you kidding? Looks like she got hit by the ugly stick...

fugly1au.jpg

Lol thats the chick im taking to Homecoming. Oh yea, im 17 and i dont post incorrect shit most of the time. Also, if your going to be bashing a highschool student for who he goes out w/ then seriously you should reconsider your life. Oh and me look like a faggot?? AHAHAH, ive prolly had more hot girls than you can shake a stick at. Seriously, get a life and grow some balls.

break the E-fight or i'm gonna call the e-police mmk?

anyways, welcome back fading theory, i actually had alarm set on my computer for around January 2006 i think that says "TF-fading theory back"

i think i should remove that now :p

Lol thats the chick im taking to Homecoming.
Um, yeah, I know, and her forehead is taller than the space needle. Take some advice from your elder, if you can't get a blow job from a chick that ugly, your doing something seriously wrong.

Oh and me look like a faggot??
All I am saying is, spiked hair, one thing, an ear ring, hmmm, OK, a striped polo, well......but, if you add them all together, you know the guy prefers ball stink....

AHAHAH, ive prolly had more hot girls than you can shake a stick at.
Remember, jacking off to them doesn't count. But you know, I know a lot of girls that like to rub gel through a guys hair while he talks about how he hates his country, so maybe :rolleyes: ( Oh, and he likes computers, what a plus!)

BTW, I bet you can't wait 'till you get your first whisker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom