Private Theory, Reporting For Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is a drill sargeant in the army. He occassionaly goes down to Ft. Benning to train you people. Too bad he wasn't down there when you were.

P.P. Mguire said:
Im going to go all Nubius on you now. It was a damn OPINION. Get over YOUR self because im tired of you bashing me for having an opinion on my own country. You like it, i dont thats that. I never ounce said in that post America licks my asshoel blah blah. All i said was if i didnt hate it i would do that. So basicaly saying i WOULD join the armed forces if it wasnt for that factor. I have enough problems w/ this board as it is so i dont need you to make my TF experience worse. Besides, it had absolutely nothing to do w/ you, so just butt out.

The fact that you'd even write that sentence is just all out stupidity. You know what, with an opinion like that, I'll bet my ass I'll see you on TV in 10-20 years because you jumped on the anti America, liberal bandwagon.

Hey welcome back Fading THeory :p. And congrats :).
Hmm.. ask u questions?

Ok here's one. Did your Army experience improve your fragging skills in HL2 at all?..

:D

The fact that you'd even write that sentence is just all out stupidity. You know what, with an opinion like that, I'll bet my ass I'll see you on TV in 10-20 years because you jumped on the anti America, liberal bandwagon.
Oh yea, lemme tell you about it.:rolleyes:

Good to see you on again, Theory. I have wondered how you were getting on.

Well, you made it through the worst. It ought to be fairly easy going from here on in.

PP, you have to be the biggest tool on these forums.

First, I have seen the little faggot pictures you post, you look like a goddamn queer.

You post completely incorrect information in the technical forums time after time.

Your ****ing 15 years old and you say you hate your country, you don't even have enough ****ing brain power to understand the concepts of this country. WTF do you know about anything? All you have ****ing experienced is highschool and fugly stupid *****es.

AWWW!!!

Well, to get back to topic, Congrats Theory, your doing a great thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom