prison paintball game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
A local store is going to be bringing paint and air (and c02) to the prison in burwash ..it was abandon a long time ago and is the perfect place for a paintball game.

Me and some friends are going...it should be fun. I don't think there is anyone here from Sudbury Ontario but if there is they are welcome to come (just pm me for info)

The game is just elimination as the setting is great...so there is no need for a scenario.

So who else here has gone to big paintball games like this...this is my 9th large paintball game...im probably going to bring a disposable cam or something so i'll take pics...scan them and post them.

Although the game is ten days away so it won't be until then.

Here is a you tube video that the store email me to if you guys want to see what it looks like.

YouTube - Camp Bison

yeah it does look a bit creepy lol. But it should be fun because i have never played an indoor game before. Although my marker has been acting up lately...so im hoping they will rent me one.

You live in montreal right? you should drive up and come....but it is quite a long trip for a game that isn't acctually official, and it is just elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom