Prison Break Coming To An End At Season 4

Should Prison Break Finish At Season 4

• Yes. Finish It At Season 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison Break Should Of Finished A Long Time Ago.

• No. I Want A Prison Break Seaon 5 and Prison Break Spin Off.

• Never Watched / Don't Like Prison Break

• Gimme Candy........

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've finished on the first season...
Not sure about that, season 2 was still good as you got every one running around america.

However they where rather quick to kill off a lot of main characters in that show.
They killed off John Abruzzi so quickly.
And yet they wasted way too much time with characters like Haywire.

Completely agree, Keyboard... I was upset that John got killed off so fast, and Haywire was pretty boring imo. 1st and 2nd season was good... not sure they needed to go as far as making Alex a good guy and the whole company thing...

Completely agree, Keyboard... I was upset that John got killed off so fast, and Haywire was pretty boring imo. 1st and 2nd season was good... not sure they needed to go as far as making Alex a good guy and the whole company thing...

The survivability of both Alex and T-Bag just amazes me. Like why are these 2 people still breathing.

T-Bag should of been killed off in the first episode of season 2. Every one in the FoxRiver 8 hated T-Bag. The could of killed him in the that barn, but all they did was chop off his hand.

Alex on the other hand. At the end of Season 3, it was pretty obvious that Lincoln wants revenge for on Alex for kill his father in season 2. Like Lincoln was just about to get his pound of flesh out of Alex in that warehouse in the final episodes of Season 3. However ins season 4, I can under that the slight truce right now considering that Lincoln found out that the company killed off Alex's family. However i will find it hard to believe if Lincoln just forgives and forgets what Alex as done when all this is over.

However I do laugh at how the previous season's bad guy comes next season victim/good guy.
Season 2 was Brad Bellick
Season 3 was Alexander Mahone
Season 4 was Gretchen Morgan ???
Let me guess, Prision Break Season 5, it's going to be General Jonathan Krantz??????

This is my problem - they have like 4 episodes left in the whole show? How the **** are they gonna end it... I can't think of a decent ending.

1. The company kills them - bad ending, nobody wants to see this
2. They join the company and live the rest of their lives in contact with their mom - right now, it's the most likely ending... which means it won't happen
3. They kill the company - not enough shows left to do this
4. They disappear and live their lives in Cuba or something - boring and impossible

I can't think of any other possibilities. It has to be some sort of a twist. My best guess is that Michael meets up with his mom, and together they overthrow the company somehow. But it will be a terrible ending if they pull it off in 4 episodes.

I'm scared... I really want this show to end well... hopefully I'm not as creative as the writers.

i've watch all episodes except for the first 10 min of s1E1..forgot it was the premier lol.

season 1 and 2 were great.
season 3 you could tell it was getting a bit dry
i'd like to see it finish strong in the spring.
i figured this would be a 2...maaaaaybe 3 season show.

it's also not a show someone can just start watching in season 3 kinda thing. to must 'history' involved within it.

Yea, much like Lost.

The title Prison Break would actually be very confusing to someone just coming to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom