Prison Break Coming To An End At Season 4

Should Prison Break Finish At Season 4

• Yes. Finish It At Season 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison Break Should Of Finished A Long Time Ago.

• No. I Want A Prison Break Seaon 5 and Prison Break Spin Off.

• Never Watched / Don't Like Prison Break

• Gimme Candy........

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
god i hope their writers are more creative than i am... cuz i still can't think of a satisfactory way for this to end in 6 episodes

My wife is a big fan, I kinda tag along. The first two seasons were OK, 3 and 4 seem like an afterthought. Michael Rappaport in that role in S4 (won't go into too much detail to avoid spoilers)....come on, the guy can't act for his life!

god i hope their writers are more creative than i am... cuz i still can't think of a satisfactory way for this to end in 6 episodes
As I remember reading the last 2 episodes are going to be movie length. So effectively it will be about 8.

Personally I just hope that some one kills T-Bag. Frankly it amazes me on how he's lived this far. Like it should of been a lot more than just his hand that he lost in season 2. I would of put that axe right through his skull. And it just annoyies me on how the writers seem to come up with one excuse after another just to keep him alive.

You cant kill T-Bag, hes lived through too much already. I like him because yes while he is alive he could turn and do all sorts of stuff but i love when he works with them.

I wish that retarded guy from Season 2 who almost escaped on a bicycle lived though.

As I remember reading the last 2 episodes are going to be movie length. So effectively it will be about 8.

Personally I just hope that some one kills T-Bag. Frankly it amazes me on how he's lived this far. Like it should of been a lot more than just his hand that he lost in season 2. I would of put that axe right through his skull. And it just annoyies me on how the writers seem to come up with one excuse after another just to keep him alive.

T-bag will die at the very end... it will be a bad story if he doesn't.

Last 2 episodes 2 hours? nice.

I wish that retarded guy from Season 2 who almost escaped on a bicycle lived though.
Haywire was fun. It would of been fun if they could of kept him alive and have him pop up all over the place.

C-Note is another character that I miss. However it's rumoured that he might show up in the final episode.

yeah c-note was awesome... almost forgot about that guy o_O
What happened to his wife? Did she still get sent off to prison? Or did C-Note strike a deal an arranged for here release. Can not remember as season 2 a long time ago.

I am a little annoyed that Sucre just wimped out. He's been there from the very begging as he was Scofield's cellmate. And just to wimp out saying saying that he rather be with his wife and kid just seemed a little weak. From a character point of view, I can understand his position. So far, every one has been hit with failure after failure after failure. Out of every one that is remaining, he really has no reason to continue the fight with the exception that he's helping out 2 friends. However from a plot point of view, considering that he has been there since the beginning, it just seemed weak and it's got me asking why did he hang around as along as he did in season 3?

The con that I missed the most was Abruzzi. Big mob boss doing time. He chops off Scofield toe. Then gets his this throat cut by T-Bag. He spends most of Season 1 is on hospital only to show up in the last few episodes (after finding god). He then chopped off T-Bags hand (why not his head) after escaping. After meeting up with the rest of his crime family, he's then gunned down by the FBI.

I wish they did more with him.

Everyone likes Sucre, so he won't die, but I think it was time for him to leave. I don't remember what happened with C-Note's whole story... too long ago.

Abruzzi was cool, and was a good guy at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom