prison break

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
hey wot u think is gonna happen in the 3rd series i really want to know looks like its the complete opposite to season 1 this time its michael in prison and lincoln on the streets

sorry to be a spoil sport but i don't care :). this is my humble opinion but Prison Break is one of the worst shows i have seen. it, Lost and Heroes make me shudder. over here all three are on the same network and the programmers have sacrificed every single decent show for them including pushing 24 back to 10:30!

I don't know. I really like this show, but it kinda just goes around in circles. My guess is that season 3 will be much of the same.

And while I'm on this subject....I am the biggest 24 fan in the world, BUT wtf are they doing to the show?? They are just copying **** from all the other seasons....arrgghh. I never thought I would say this, but I'm getting pretty bored with the show.

Prison break should have ended at season 2. 24 is getting tiresome. Heroes is ****ing me off due to such a long break in the middle of the season. Lost was boring from the begining. The OC should have stopped at the end of the second series so we didn't have to sit through the rest. I run out of shows that I have watched.

Ah, Smallville shouldn't have gone so long and got into zombies and what not.

what is SONA the company talk about, is it the prison that scofield, mahone and bellick are at and also is sucre dead and also at the end when pad man say thats what we want scofield to do break out what does he mean by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom