Price matching..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone out here in tech-forum land knnows how to get a retailer like bestbuy or wal-mart to price match an online coupon?
The deal is though, its a coupon code.Has anyone had any luck doing this and if so what can I do to make it happen?

Good luck. It's hard enough to get them to match regular prices with online prices, but coupons are another beast. I'm pretty sure you won't get it to happen.

every store ive been to, microcenter, best buy, circuit city... pretty much all the big ones except frys, doesn't do online price matching.

but either way its prolly still cheaper after shipping to buy it online cuz u dont have to worry about tax

They have a policy not to match online pricing so unless you're buying something huge with a nice long warranty on it you're SOL.

Buying online is your best bet.

Newegg offers the best prices and usually delivers your product within 3 days or less. They are completely safe to purchase from as well.

I agree, buying online is the best normally, especially since you don't pay sales tax alot of the time. However, I am in the market for a xbox 360 and those are pretty flat in pricing. but, if anyone knows where I can get a preimum xbox 360 new for like 250< let me know.

I agree, buying online is the best normally, especially since you don't pay sales tax alot of the time. However, I am in the market for a xbox 360 and those are pretty flat in pricing. but, if anyone knows where I can get a preimum xbox 360 new for like 250< let me know.

Only from the back of a fan I think. They're manufacturer set prices for the new ones. Only way you'd find one less is some sort of a combo deal and the net price would be more anyways.

I can always get them to match online pricing, but you can't use "coupon codes" or special offers that are only online for in-store purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom