President Bush falls off bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
or Shane Warne (Australian Cricketer) having an affair. All this does is create a smoke screen for real events that actually affect people like you and me.

Yes! They should talk about more pressing issues. Like a good discussion on why Murali is better than Warne.. ;)

Chankama said:
Yes! They should talk about more pressing issues. Like a good discussion on why Murali is better than Warne.. ;)
Well did you hear about that one the day Corby got sentanced to 20 years, out loving politicians gave themselves an 8% pay rise?

For those people that don't know Corby :-
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15818218-2,00.html

P.P. Mguire said:
the important stuff never gets out and if the media didnt pick on somebody then they wouldnt have something to do.
Tell me about it. For the last month it been Warne, State Of Origon or Corby that has been lining the front pages.
Meanwhile, we got more pressing issues like the industrial relations reforms which is going to make thing really hard to keep a job in this country.

Didnt mean to start a presidential flame war, but it seems that that is what happened. My bad. :confused:

Nubius, Ford may have been a klutz but he wasnt a moron.

Hasnt anyone seen the Simpsons episode where Gerald Ford moves in across the street at the end of the episode, and when he and Homer are going to drink beer and eat nachos, they both trip UP the sidewalk and land and simultaneously both say 'D'oh!'? Pokin that one at Gerald Ford. But he was a good, humble man, one of the nicer more humanitarian presidents.

We should stop this presidential debate right now before it gets out of hand.

beedubaya said:
Any thread where the name "Bush" is mentioned is going to turn into a flame war, it is inevitable.

That's what I more or less said about 6 posts ago.

I HATE how the media gets so excited over EVERY DAY THINGS!!!
my mom gets pregnant.. ( lets pretend )... NOONE CARES
Britney spears gets pregnant... THE WORLD GASPS

MEDIA... SHUT THE HELL UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom