President Bush falls off bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald Ford was known for tripping on his own feet pretty much...wasn't uncommon for him to trip going up and down stairs whether it be going up to a podium (spelling?) or up the stairs of the presidential airplane......he was a klutz and all, but I don't know about him running into a police officer on a bike :p

Give the guy a break. If he were to cough while walking his dog in the park Yahoo would have a story on their front page titled, "President Bush smokes? Look at this convincing evidence!"

We're doomed. I wish the press would stop making a lake out of a puddle.

He ran into a cop on a bike, eh? Who knows what the story is. Maybe the cop was at fault....maybe he wasn't. I'm just sick of everyone taking what the media says about someone and it goes unquestioned.....especially when they don't like that person.

When you said "the idiot ran into a cop while on a bike"...then I picture in my head Bush on a bike and he rode straight into a cop. What were the factors involved? We don't know...so, stop jumping to conclusions. I think why this thread was started in the first place was because it was rather ridiculous.......especially since it was on the front page. That just tells you how desperate the liberal media is to try and to degrade bush in anyway possible.

Stop trying to defend the president. At the beginning of the year my local newspaper praised bush about his war and shit. Now with what the VP said about the insergent's being weakend they changed completly especialy with the social security crap. Sure i dun know shit about social security blah blah blah, but if he gets his way my mom wont get shit because shes out of work, shes 53 not retired and can't work. So where will her benefits be at? Anyways i hope the protestors kick bush's ass.

Who said I was defending? I was simply stating a fact that the news media blow things way out of proportion. That's all, and nothing more. This my friends is how yet another thread usually starts down the road of being closed.

That just tells you how desperate the liberal media is to try and to degrade bush in anyway possible.

They would degrade anyone if they could. They have for YEARS AND YEARS!!!! So it seems like your trying to defend him.

Him said:
Bush making an ass of himself is one of the most important things ever!
YAWN!!!

The problem with "NEWS" like this is that it's really a cover up for what is really going on in the world.

Like the media is more than happy about filling the first 10 pages of a news paper with crap like Bush Failing off a Bike, or Shane Warne (Australian Cricketer) having an affair. All this does is create a smoke screen for real events that actually affect people like you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom