• Some other 2D fighting game...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know... :o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Maybe YOUR school system, but incase you haven't noticed, it varies from state to state. Us kids around here, we get the best pre-college public education there is to be had.

The teachers may be liberal or they may be conservative, it all goes around here. But they know how to do their job. Seems like you're the kind of person who would try to force your beliefs on your students.
I don't believe in forceing ideas on anyone,and yes our school system is quite liberal. my point is the teachers here are forceing their beliefs on people. that is not very neutral. And it is not doing their job. they need to cover ALL the facts,not just one side. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some things are not all good,or all bad.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Not saying you guys are not nice to have, but we could be fine by ourselves. Sure, it would hurt our economy and stuff. And nobody would take over Canada, we are too big.
I've always liked Canada. It is very much like the USA. Yes, I think Bush's border policies are crap. Being tough on Canada, and weak on Mexico doesn't help anyone. I can't say I like all his other policies either, but he was a much better choice than Kerry(in my opinion)

cobalt817 said:
I don't believe in forceing ideas on anyone,and yes our school system is quite liberal. my point is the teachers here are forceing their beliefs on people. that is not very neutral. And it is not doing their job. they need to cover ALL the facts,not just one side. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some things are not all good,or all bad.

Thats what I'm saying. You have no idea what its like here so you can't say that the teachers force their ideas on us. They give us the facts and we make out own decisions. Everything except for the quote I gave from my history teacher is entirely my own opinions. Our teachers also encourage that we speak up if we have something to saw, but I have to say that most of the people around here have brains enough that they don't see anything to argue with the teacher about. My teacher always adds "...in my opinion" to his opinions. He will make it very clear when something that he says is in his own opinion. But like I said, most people know enough that there is nothing to force on. We already agree with the teachers.

If a teacher's word that he won't force his beliefs on you aren't enough for you, then I wonder who you actually trust.

Flanker said:
Thats what I'm saying. You have no idea what its like here so you can't say that the teachers force their ideas on us.
misunderstanding I think, I was refering to local schools, I don't know anything about your school. I know that here ,there is a problem, and I don't mean all schools and teachers. we can go in circles, you telling me you don't have that problem,me telling you there is a problem. your'e to much on the offensive, I didn't say that YOU have the problem there. just that there IS a problem.

This thread needs to bet put down, seasoned, cooked up, and served to remain in TFs belly for all eternity. No good can come from unleashing this evil.

Flanker said:
Misunderstanding indeed, apologies.
no need to apologise, it was just a misunderstanding. Its good to see people who care about their countries. that is why there are so many emotional posts here. polotics and religeon are not good subjects for forums. the discussion can become very heated quickly. I sure hope no one here takes any of my posts too personaly,my goal was not to anger anyone, just showing my veiws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom