pray for me... please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Well here in about an hour I have to go to my ex gf's house to fix her computer. Sounds easy right? Well this is what im going to have to deal with.
~She's had this computer for two years..
~She uses A.O.L.
~She's NEVER RAN a virus scanner or spyware/adware scanners.. never done a registry scanner.. never ran HJT..
~She's computer illiterate so everything im going to do she's gunna ask "what are you doing??" "OMG NO STOP SCREWING MY COMPUTER UP" or my personal favorite which she'll say in a week.."Whatever you did to my computer screwed it up. Now I can't play
~solitare
~C.S.I
~minesweeper
~or anything else she dont know how to work is now broken becuase of what i did to her computer... lol.. like last time.. she blamed the fact that solitaire wasnt on the start menu anymore... i told her to go to search.. that took another hour..

(btw i have to download and run all the scanners of my knowledge and will be posting a hjt log in the analyze section... so if someone could get around to that late tonight or early tomorow itd be greatly appricted as it would stop her complaining to me that her comp sucks....

PRAY FOR ME

muahahahaha....this is why you go into business mode and charge everyone for your service be it family, friends or girlfriends.

Goooooood luck

lol... she broke up with me after two years because i put my arm around her.... sooo thats defintly out of the q

no offense, but you're dumb

she's your ex, if she wants you to fix her comp, tell her f*ck you

aright then you need to charge her for the service...

Be it $10 or a (GOOD) home made lunch or something...COMPENSATION MAN, COMPENSATION..

BTW....I don't believe ex's can be 'best friends' :p buuut yeah, everyones situation is different I suppose

well.. we broke up two years ago and have known each other our whole lives.. so yeah.. we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom