Pranked

Status
Not open for further replies.
name calling of peoples moms. such as calling peoples moms idiots, i can't imagine where it will end up. My mom thought a person was trapped in mah laptop

i have to agree with everyone else, like seriusly, a peron trped inside a laptop. Like common, any one with half a brain wouldn't believe that. U could freak her out by downloading a program to control her pc from another pc but thats about it. I wouldn't write "help, iv been traped in here for days, by the way u need a new soundcard because i pee'd on it" lmao

i want to convince my mum (because she is an inexperienced computer user) that somone is trapped inside her laptop. i figured id do this by connecting to the same wireless and using command prompt's net send command. id then change my computer name to something like "System" or "Sys" and send her messages like "Please help me! I've been trapped in here for days!". will it work? i was first considering convincing her by the net send that the laptop had become sentient, but its too much like the episode from the office, where Pam and Jim convince Dwight the website had become self aware.

Let me get this straight, you are trying to pull a prank on some one so you can have them thinking that there is some one trapped in side the computer.

No one is that stupid.

You might as well be trying to tell some one that there is a little man in the fridge that turns the light on for you when to open the door.

Let me get this straight, you are trying to pull a prank on some one so you can have them thinking that there is some one trapped in side the computer.

No one is that stupid.

You might as well be trying to tell some one that there is a little man in the fridge that turns the light on for you when to open the door.

LOL @ harper's statement.

I have messed with people by using VNC to take control of their machine. But to make them think someone is trapped is ridiculous. Try to make it seem like its come to life, or that she is being hacked.

The first 4 posts were the most lol worth posts i have ever read on my entire 1+ year on tech-forums.

Kudos Kudos Kudos !

No one is that stupid.

What ? there isn't ? your haveing a ****ing laugh. I swear i could him him chuckle every time i put mentos in the coke and close the fridge door...

On a more serious note, tell her theres a mouse stuck in the drive tray and download that app that randomly opens your drive tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom