Pranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
i want to convince my mum (because she is an inexperienced computer user) that somone is trapped inside her laptop. i figured id do this by connecting to the same wireless and using command prompt's net send command. id then change my computer name to something like "System" or "Sys" and send her messages like "Please help me! I've been trapped in here for days!". will it work? i was first considering convincing her by the net send that the laptop had become sentient, but its too much like the episode from the office, where Pam and Jim convince Dwight the website had become self aware.

You can call me and I can play as your computer technical support, I'm good at that kind of stuff. : ]

If your "mum' were to fall for this prank, She would be not only an inexperienced computer user but a friggin' idiot too. Seriously.. a person trapped inside a laptop??? Your "mum" can't be that dumb? Can she?

i'll have to agree with havoc here, trying to convince your mum that a 'person' was stuck inside her laptop is a bit over the top. maybe try something like, her computer software has come to life? (like in the office :)) or someone stuck on an island trying to send her a SOS message thru her pc...list goes on :)

Good luck with that dude!, but those dialogue boxes are just for clikin yes and no, its about chance really..well to me anyway, either yes for yes no for no or...no for yes.

meh anyway i like the SOS idea but..then again how would someone have a laptop and an internet connection on an friggin island? wait? why would that person contact his mum?

i should try this out az well....;)

yeah i figured the first idea was just a stupid idea. i spoke to my dad and i planned to have my dad net send to her laptop to convince her its come to life, while i sit at her computer and act like its something totally surreal. but we couldnt get the net send to work, so we gave up.

thanks havoc. i appreciate you calling my mum a friggin idiot.

YOU CALLED HER A FRIGGIN' IDIOT! LOL

The second you hit submit to post the thread about convincing her that there was a person trapped inside her laptop. Seriously... So appreciate yourself calling your mum a friggin idiot.

HAVOC never actually called your mum stupid, he said that if she fell for it, she would be stupid. Its called the conditional tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom