Prank video thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh, not to sure about the usage either......seems correct.

Speaking of gamecubes....mine got stolen......how you ask? Did your stupid butt leave it in a car or something? Nope.......friends friggen house was broken into. He got home to a door kicked in, his PS2, all the games, my gamecube which was over there, his BB Gun, his friends BB Gun and an 18 pack of beer out of the fridge were stolen...probably a couple other things I can't remember. Definitely had to be some punk kids......hate this stupid desert.

because we were just doing the girlfriend/boyfriend thing.. Like flirting, but my idea was to tape it, and I am thinking... "sh**, the camera's on, time to say some mean (but playful) things"

But i didnt think i would get punched like that.
suuuuuuuuure dude, 'flirting' ::looks at bed in the camera:: yeah I'm sure that's ALL you had planned :p

Nubius said:
ehh, not to sure about the usage either......seems correct.

Speaking of gamecubes....mine got stolen......how you ask? Did your stupid butt leave it in a car or something? Nope.......friends friggen house was broken into. He got home to a door kicked in, his PS2, all the games, my gamecube which was over there, his BB Gun, his friends BB Gun and an 18 pack of beer out of the fridge were stolen...probably a couple other things I can't remember. Definitely had to be some punk kids......hate this stupid desert.

whoa, i thought like home invasions like that were only statistics, and virtual numbers on a piece of paper.... Not a physical action that actually took place.

This is the first time I've ever known someone who's house got broken into like that. If he would have dead-bolted it, it woulda been fine, but he just locked the regular door knob =/

It's definitely one of those "Oh it'll never happen to me" type situations.

now.... take a shotgun...
load up some buckshot
rig it to the wall adjacent to the door
set to shoot when the door opens

some guy did that to catch a teen buglar... He killed the teen, the guy got like 10-12 in state.

uzi9mm said:
load up some buckshot

some guy did that to catch a teen buglar... He killed the teen, the guy got like 10-12 in state.
Should have used rock salt.

load up some buckshot

haha, good stuff. **** punk.....I wouldn't say he deserved to die really....definitely some kind of physical pain and punishment would be in order, but yeah a shotgun blast is a bit excessive.... (whoa....I'm a really saying that this is too much violence!? WHO AM I!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom