Potentially the longest thread in history...

Anyone else excited about the release of win10 2004 on thursday? (he things I et exited about in lockdown) The only pc I have windows 10 on is not connected to the net so I just download the ISO on my mac, put it on a stick mount the ISO and run the installer. will be downloading friday morning because thats when the internet is fast. (Our internet is very slow during the day because we have satellite and now that everyone is home everyone is using the internet for zoom and what not so it is very slow during the day LOL :) .)

Last edited:
Dang, shoulda come over. It's a wonderful place to work! And Tucson isn't half bad.
Month late, but I decided against it because nobody was really digging the idea of moving to AZ.

Anyone else excited about the release of win10 2004 on thursday? The only pc I have windows 10 on is not connected to the net so I just download the ISO on my mac, put it on a stick mount the ISO and run the installer. will be downloading friday morning because thats when the internet is fast. Our internet is very slow during the day because we have satellite and now that everyone is home everyone is using the internet for zoom and what not so it is very slow during the day :) .
I'm not. My AMD rig is starting to have a couple issues and I can only imagine another big update will cause need for a format. Plus all the kids machines that will eventually auto update and they'll be screaming they can't play Roblox if something happens.

Month late, but I decided against it because nobody was really digging the idea of moving to AZ.

I'm not. My AMD rig is starting to have a couple issues and I can only imagine another big update will cause need for a format. Plus all the kids machines that will eventually auto update and they'll be screaming they can't play Roblox if something happens.

It is different for everyone and how many kids do you have?

It is different for everyone and how many kids do you have?
I gave my Intel rig to my girl and it's been 100% solid. Having a LAN this past weekend I crashed once whereas she had no issues. This could be due to many attributes like my 24/7 OC, My 960 EVO finally needing a replacement, Modern Warfare just hating me, or all the other minor little things I do. Compared to her machine where it's a simple 4GHz all core, stock GPU, and stock Windows. It also could be Modern Warfare just hating AMD CPUs idk, cause the game crashes on me a lot but nothing else does.

We have 4 kids.

I am looking at your post count of 30,167 and then looking at mine of 90 and thinking "how the heck do you get 30,000 posts? and then I look at your join date, 14 years ago and go oh.

you know what I find funny is that you can't rep anyone because you have to spread some rep around but there are only around 5 people not including myself that actually post here. And is this actually the longest thread on this wesite?

Back
Top Bottom