Potentially the longest thread in history...

@kmanmx, How active are you?
Increase your physical activity by doing something out of your home and I think you'll find that you'll start feeling better. Do whatever you want (legally) Like spit loogies on a big burly dude and run like hell.... If he doesn't catch you.... you will feel much better.
;)

EDIT: if your out of shape and really slow, start out on little school girls first

Last edited:
My galaxy s6 has been experiencing issues... from overheating, to randomly shutting down, to becoming unusable with out my charger. I just want to know whats wrong with it. I even tried booting it up in safe mode unconnected to a charger and it shut off imediately. Please help, all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

My galaxy s6 has been experiencing issues... from overheating, to randomly shutting down, to becoming unusable with out my charger. I just want to know whats wrong with it. I even tried booting it up in safe mode unconnected to a charger and it shut off imediately. Please help, all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Could just need a new battery, but otherwise sounds like it's on its way out.

Could just need a new battery, but otherwise sounds like it's on its way out.

Gotta agree with Yami. I am leaning more toward the "took a crap on you" consensus, though. If it is overheating while off the charger then something is definitely wrong with it.

yup.... will do that in the car too, Mine got so hot one day in the car that it turned itself off and would not work (restart) for several hours after it cooled down

@kmanmx, How active are you?
Increase your physical activity by doing something out of your home and I think you'll find that you'll start feeling better. Do whatever you want (legally) Like spit loogies on a big burly dude and run like hell.... If he doesn't catch you.... you will feel much better.
;)

EDIT: if your out of shape and really slow, start out on little school girls first

What the **** ? :confused:

What did you think he was saying kman? :angel:

yup.... will do that in the car too, Mine got so hot one day in the car that it turned itself off and would not work (restart) for several hours after it cooled down

I drive with my phone in one of the air vent slots in the car and put the a/c on low, works a treat :D

Back
Top Bottom