Potentially the longest thread in history...

America can make claim to a lot of great things. Saviour of WW2, cultural powerhouse, world leading tech industry

But **** all that, the best thing you guys did was O'Keefes hand cream and lip balm. That is some magical top tier **** right there.

I need help in finding a particular wallpaper for my phone. In the vast majority of preview images of the Honor 8X they show a stylized "X" wallpaper. I am trying to find said wallpaper but have had no luck besides the images that was put out of the phone showing the wallpaper. I am hoping that some here can find what I cannot. Here's a pic of one of the preview images so you can see what I am talking bout.

Honor-8X-Blue-1.jpg

I need help in finding a particular wallpaper for my phone. In the vast majority of preview images of the Honor 8X they show a stylized "X" wallpaper. I am trying to find said wallpaper but have had no luck besides the images that was put out of the phone showing the wallpaper. I am hoping that some here can find what I cannot. Here's a pic of one of the preview images so you can see what I am talking bout.

Honor-8X-Blue-1.jpg

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2019/01/14/190114120006796002.jpg

Today's my first day back to work in 3 weeks. Really didn't want to come back D:. End of paternity leave and all though.

Had to burn up your vacation and sick pay to help the Mrs with the baby.... The Europeans have much better benefits when it comes to paternity leave. The U.S. corporate craps on it's employee's for the sake of the almighty dollar

BTW: Congrats on having a new one in your family!

The fact that you had paternity leave is a miracle on it's own.

The UK is **** on paternity leave compared to most of the good parts of Europe. I think men get 2 weeks at 80% pay or something like that by law. IIRC places like Denmark have both women and men on 52 weeks full pay. I can't remember, it may not be that generous but it's certainly much more so than the UK.

US in terms of holiday/sick pay/parental leave is absolute dog **** compared to Europe. But then you get other things that we don't, so swings and roundabouts.

Back
Top Bottom