Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah surely that's not legal o_O here the wording is the product must continue to work for a "reasonable period of time". There's zero chance 3 months would be considered a "reasonable" lifetime for a radio

I'm starting to get tempted to upgrade my car too tho :p front fell off like a year back, dented to hell and paint is awful (was covered in bleach at one point), plus no new features like central locking or automatic windows. There's boxy variants of the Mazda 3 going for ~$1-$1.5K, I have a feeling I'm gonna cave real soon :grin:

My Hellfire Fiery Fool hot sauce arrived yesterday. "The hottest sauce in the world without extract".

I put about 1/20th of a teaspoon in my mouth. About half the size of your pinky finger nail.

It hurt, my mouth is numb. Feels like when you eat a scalding hot pizza and it burns the roof of your mouth.

10/10 will try half a teaspoon later.

90 day warranty ? what the hell. That doesn't even sound legal.

Gotta love car warranties, they only cover the parts that don't break -.- My friends brand new BMW's clutch (automatic transmission) broke in less than 2000 miles and they said nope, clutches are classed as consumables. What a joke.

Yeah surely that's not legal o_O here the wording is the product must continue to work for a "reasonable period of time". There's zero chance 3 months would be considered a "reasonable" lifetime for a radio

I'm starting to get tempted to upgrade my car too tho :p front fell off like a year back, dented to hell and paint is awful (was covered in bleach at one point), plus no new features like central locking or automatic windows. There's boxy variants of the Mazda 3 going for ~$1-$1.5K, I have a feeling I'm gonna cave real soon :grin:
It's how they get you to buy extended warranties and yes it's 100% a scam. Sort of like the clutch on the BMW, and exactly why I didn't want to ever buy a new car.

I've had my Mustang for 6 years, still has a big hole in the rear bumper. But I put an Android radio in it, backup camera, hands free, HIDs, and all manner of creature comforts for a 20 year old car lol.

It's how they get you to buy extended warranties and yes it's 100% a scam. Sort of like the clutch on the BMW, and exactly why I didn't want to ever buy a new car.

I've had my Mustang for 6 years, still has a big hole in the rear bumper. But I put an Android radio in it, backup camera, hands free, HIDs, and all manner of creature comforts for a 20 year old car lol.

Lol nice.

That is one of the advantages of PCP like I do. Yeah it's obviously way more expensive than owning an old used car. On the upside, I give zero ****s about reliability. The engine can drop out for all I care, I don't own the car and it's not my problem. Lease company pays for everything repairs related other than tyres and brakes. Unless I crash it and it's my fault obviously, then I gotta claim on my own insurance. But any kind of mechanical failure whether it's under warranty or not, the lease company sort.

Lol nice.

That is one of the advantages of PCP like I do. Yeah it's obviously way more expensive than owning an old used car. On the upside, I give zero ****s about reliability. The engine can drop out for all I care, I don't own the car and it's not my problem. Lease company pays for everything repairs related other than tyres and brakes. Unless I crash it and it's my fault obviously, then I gotta claim on my own insurance. But any kind of mechanical failure whether it's under warranty or not, the lease company sort.
In all reality I should have leased a new car instead of purchased so I can give it back when I legalized my Mustang again. I have driven my Focus probably twice in the past couple of months.

Such is the stress of deciding whether to leave my comfort zone and take a new job, i've gone to Tesco and bought a couple bottles of alcohol for the first time in years :p

I am so bad at making life decisions. I get real stressed.

And so I shall drink myself to sleep. Peace out for the day!

edit:

For a 250lb guy it is top kek how much of a lightweight I am. My head is spinning a little after one glass of wine. I guess it comes with the territory of so rarely drinking. 16 year old me was a much more competent drinker.

Last edited:
@S0UL and any other Aussies on here:

https://gleam.io/t74Ae/win-deepcool-gamer-storm-castle-240-argb-allinone-cpu-liquid-cooler

Includes: Deepcool Gamer Storm Castle 240 ARGB All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, CF 120 ARGB Case Fans & Gamerstorm Mouse Pad.

- Open to Australian Residents Only
- Ends 18/04/2019 - 11:59:59 PM AEDT
- Winner will be selected at random
- Winner will be contacted via EMAIL and must reply within 7 days to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be forfeited if unclaimed

I'm so glad I'm not there anymore. All that frustration and desperation is for sure hitting the team.

I can imagine that place is literally the most stressful place on earth right now. Can you imagine F35 tech getting into the hands of American enemies ? top ****ing kek. Heads will roll.

That said i'm kind of surprised they're not ridiculously accurately tracked. I know they're stealth and the entire point is they're hidden, but surely there are legitimate ways for the air force / operators to get very precise location info of their own aircraft in the air. :\

Back
Top Bottom