Potentially the longest thread in history...

I don't have any loyalty to Asus whatsoever to be honest. It was just the best specced motherboard Scan had in stock when I ordered it :p They're also the only monitor company doing color accurate FALD screens at a reasonable cost. Also the first to deliver a mini LED monitor.

Lmao @ Apple scrapping AirPower.

The amount of salt on the Apple subreddits and forums is great.

To be fair, it is unprecedented for Apple to announce a product and then scrap it. They even have pictures of it on their new AirPods 2. This thing was nearly ready, hell, they probably already had a bunch manufactured just for it to be canned last minute.

Hilarious :p

Valve Index. HYPE.

I am pretty smug about the fact I have a 2080Ti right now and so ready for whatever they bring to the table. Rumors have it using JDI's 1000ppi display per eye (2,160 × 2,432 for each eye).

Because you don't like VR or because you don't think Vive/Rift are good enough specs wise?
Few reason.

1st being obvious, I got bored like everybody else.
2nd being for a while I had 4 kids and a roommate upstairs so I lost my space.
3rd being I didn't have much time for it and even now that I do I don't have much will to hook it back up.
4th being I took my VR rig parts and tossed them in my NAS.

I honestly only held off for Skyrim VR as one last huzzah. When it came out it was a massive clumsy failure so I said **** it. Last thing I did with it was my proposal back in December then packed it all up.

Fair. It still has a long way to go until I will use it as much as I do my normal monitor for gaming and such. One day it will be amazing, i'm pretty sure. But that's years off. That said, i'll pickup the Valve Index because I enjoy trying out each improvement, even if I sell it again a few weeks later :p

Back
Top Bottom