Potentially the longest thread in history...

You know what grinds my gears at work...

First thing:
11:30am on a Friday: "Hi, we need a desk moving for a new starter that started today, can you get this done asap today please"

Oh **** off. You didn't realise your new starter was starting today until 11:30am ? yeah okay that's clearly bull****, at a bare minimum you knew several days ago. Tough ****.

Second thing:

"do this plz, it's urgent, need asap". It's not ****ing urgent though is it ? how the **** can a 3rd monitor be urgent ? piss off.

Mrs. C had a sign on her desk that read:
"Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"

Trying out Sekiro. It's mostly a really great game in many ways.

But it's hard

So very, very hard

I have died 30+ times to a single mini boss, any my best attempt had him about 60% dead. So not that close really.

I am not good at this game. It makes me keep rage quitting via alt-f4. But I keep going back because it's also really good :lol:

I totally forgot about that game because I saw the E3 trailer and thought it was a PS4 exclusive.

Edit: nvm I was thinking of Ghost of Tsushima.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about that game because I saw the E3 trailer and thought it was a PS4 exclusive.

It's a strange game to be honest. The environments, the grapple system, the graphics are all great. But there are some really weird aspects, like just one samurai sword weapon throughout the entire game, a limited skill tree. And the combat is super hard and almost entirely just a game of learning to parry attack after attack perfectly. You can't even attack and run off, because there isn't really a health system for mobs, but a 'posture' system where their posture gets weakened from repeated quick attacks. If you back off for 10 seconds, their posture fully heals and you are back to square one.

So it's like, great, but also ****. Weird.

It's a strange game to be honest. The environments, the grapple system, the graphics are all great. But there are some really weird aspects, like just one samurai sword weapon throughout the entire game, a limited skill tree. And the combat is super hard and almost entirely just a game of learning to parry attack after attack perfectly. You can't even attack and run off, because there isn't really a health system for mobs, but a 'posture' system where their posture gets weakened from repeated quick attacks. If you back off for 10 seconds, their posture fully heals and you are back to square one.

So it's like, great, but also ****. Weird.
Yea see my edit.

Looking at gameplay and your description just kinda reminds me of a Japan Dark Souls.

Yea see my edit.

Looking at gameplay and your description just kinda reminds me of a Japan Dark Souls.

Way harder than Dark Souls believe it or not. Quite a few gamers saying it is hard to the point of just being tireing and annoying, and I agree. Within 30 minutes of playing you play against mini bosses that will single hit 95% off your HP. You basically have to avoid being hit once for 10+ minutes. Ridiculous.

But yeah that PS4 game looks good. I was gonna sell my PS4 but might hold onto it just for that game.

Back
Top Bottom