Potentially the longest thread in history...

Being a reddit addict who is generally politically on the right is difficult. Reddit is about 90% far left. Kind of annoying, most people are not even interested in debate. They see any hint of a right wing view and its just attacked and downvoted.

Oh yah I don't dispute that at all, I basically admitted as such :D. I'm just saying we're not compensating for a small dick, we just like going fast and being a bit of a **** lol. Still, there are plenty of good and safe riders out there. Just a few bad cookies ruin the reputation.

Gettin a lil hung up on penises there m8; I just said they seem to be compensating for something, dunno why dicks are playing on your mind so much ;) :p hehe

Really what I meant is it seems to attract a lot of people with a lack of personal fibre. It's a small man that needs a bike to make himself feel powerful or confident, they lack it internally so they compensate by strapping a big loud vibrating dick between their legs.
Said people are the ones most likely to also be found constantly breaking road rules by weaving in/out of lanes, speeding far in excess of the legal limits, basically acting like a giant dick because they suddenly have a huge rush of confidence and brashness thanks to the bike and they don't know how to handle themselves with it.

And yeah the sports car scene is similar, though IMO they get their kicks from being seen in what everyone knows is a ****-off expensive car, not from the "I'm sahhhh much faster and agile tahn u" that the moto crowd gets off to.

I'm not saying it's every biker, just seems to be what the culture attracts. Less sure that it's a "few bad cookies" spoiling things though, as a personal anecdote ALL of the 5 moto riders I know tick the following boxes:
Single
Overweight/physically unfit.
Lack self confidence (or are defensively arrogant/tools to try and hide this with bluster)
Relatively unexciting lives; aren't part of anything really except occasional moto group rides.
Have mb 2-4 friends total (inc me).

Now why dat.

edit: I should add explicitly, none of the above is the bike's fault or a prerequisite to being a biker, just stands to reason the easy thrills (bikes, guns, alcohol, etc) will have the largest influx of people who are attracted to easy thrills, which makes it a shame for all the sensible people who'd love the freedom of a bike without the stigma that comes with it now. Bring on Wall-E where we all just float around with VR strapped to our heads :p

Strange thought I just had, I wonder at what point will interacting with the physical word manually be considered primitive. Once we advance to a certain point, there's literally going to be no reason to.

Last edited:
**** MY ****ING LIFE I AM SO INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF.

WHO would've thought it'd be difficult to find a ****ING CAMERA SHOP in the US of all places! In Dallas and Austin no less! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO there's not a SINGLE *&*F** STORE THAT SHOWS UP ON GMAPS WITH A PROPER WEBSITE! Just wanted a god damn store that the boss could quickly visit to pickup a lens hood.

**** it, ship it next day, US has that **** all the time right? Like free next day shipping via amazon and crap?
So I found what I need on Amazon for $40USD, weirdly I can get it for $40AUD off the Aus site (if it was in stock here) but whatever. Buy.
Shipping is...3-7 days to an address 20 mins drive away from the US canon store. ****, I need it by the 23rd.
2 day shipping? OH AN EXTRA $20USD PLEASE FOR A 28GRAM PIECE OF PLASTIC. **** MY ****ING LIFE.

Last edited:
Have you reconsidered your position on Apple watches now? The latest features of the watch are great! It's so convenient checking emails on my wrist. I find myself having to look at my phone less and less, which keeps me off of social media and keeps me from being distracted.

I know this thread was a while ago but have you changed your mind sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gettin a lil hung up on penises there m8; I just said they seem to be compensating for something, dunno why dicks are playing on your mind so much ;) :p hehe

Really what I meant is it seems to attract a lot of people with a lack of personal fibre. It's a small man that needs a bike to make himself feel powerful or confident, they lack it internally so they compensate by strapping a big loud vibrating dick between their legs.
Said people are the ones most likely to also be found constantly breaking road rules by weaving in/out of lanes, speeding far in excess of the legal limits, basically acting like a giant dick because they suddenly have a huge rush of confidence and brashness thanks to the bike and they don't know how to handle themselves with it.

And yeah the sports car scene is similar, though IMO they get their kicks from being seen in what everyone knows is a ****-off expensive car, not from the "I'm sahhhh much faster and agile tahn u" that the moto crowd gets off to.

I'm not saying it's every biker, just seems to be what the culture attracts. Less sure that it's a "few bad cookies" spoiling things though, as a personal anecdote ALL of the 5 moto riders I know tick the following boxes:
Single
Overweight/physically unfit.
Lack self confidence (or are defensively arrogant/tools to try and hide this with bluster)
Relatively unexciting lives; aren't part of anything really except occasional moto group rides.
Have mb 2-4 friends total (inc me).

Now why dat.

edit: I should add explicitly, none of the above is the bike's fault or a prerequisite to being a biker, just stands to reason the easy thrills (bikes, guns, alcohol, etc) will have the largest influx of people who are attracted to easy thrills, which makes it a shame for all the sensible people who'd love the freedom of a bike without the stigma that comes with it now. Bring on Wall-E where we all just float around with VR strapped to our heads :p

Strange thought I just had, I wonder at what point will interacting with the physical word manually be considered primitive. Once we advance to a certain point, there's literally going to be no reason to.

As far as I was aware the saying "compensating for something" has always just meant dicks, my bad if not :p

As for everything else, i'd largely agree. I'm not sure about the weight part though. I only know 6 people that ride including me, and i'm the only overweight one in that group. Out of the others, one is my friend who weighs 50kg (srsly), and the other 5 are the board directors at work, all of whom are fitness freaks and go jogging and ****.

As for the rest about being single, lack confidence etc. Well, possibly. Me and a friend are both of those. But the board directors at work are all 50+ earning $200k a year with families, so hard to imagine how you get to that position in life with lack of self confidence. Though, either way, I don't really see the problem with it. People who don't have much going on in their life because they lack self confidence, so they found something that they really enjoy and frees them from that, riding bikes. That's a good thing, not a bad thing. Since I got my bike i've driven all over the country, gone to numerous biker meetups, meant a whole bunch of cool people and done things and stayed in places I never would have otherwise. It's been super good for me.

Also, more to the point, you don't ride a bike so your opinion counts for nothing :D my guess is you are just a pussy who doesn't dare ride bikes, so you try and justify the reason you don't dare do that by labelling bikers as bad in some way :lol: :lol: :lol:

^

trolling btw on that last part before a huge argument ensues :p

Last edited:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

...in other news :p my older bro is finally married, finally gonna lose dat V card! Hopefully has by now xD
Though for real, I can't imagine doing what they're doing. Going from not even living together or even having slept together yet, to being married and moving in and EVERYTHING that comes with it all in one hit. Screw that tbh :S the dude looked awkward enough trying to pat this girl on the back let alone know what to do with her on the wedding night

...in other news :p my older bro is finally married, finally gonna lose dat V card! Hopefully has by now xD
Though for real, I can't imagine doing what they're doing. Going from not even living together or even having slept together yet, to being married and moving in and EVERYTHING that comes with it all in one hit. Screw that tbh :S the dude looked awkward enough trying to pat this girl on the back let alone know what to do with her on the wedding night

You would be surprised. I am quite sure he figured it out. I know I did.

Back
Top Bottom