Potentially the longest thread in history...

Today was an interesting one, accidentally turned 1 of our 2 main UPS's back from bypass to normal mode without actually enabling the power output from the UPS. Cue the servers all shutting down :D was all back up about 12 mins later but dayum :S

Today was an interesting one, accidentally turned 1 of our 2 main UPS's back from bypass to normal mode without actually enabling the power output from the UPS. Cue the servers all shutting down :D was all back up about 12 mins later but dayum :S

I don't even know how our UPS's work or are configured, so you've got a one up on me.

Today I found an injured little bird on my walk this morning, took it home and spent half an hour warming it up and feeding it sugar water.
Took it out the front and released it, and I **** YOU NOT a crow swoops out and nails the lil ****er before it got more than 10 meters away from me. RIP lil mate T_T feel a bit guilty for pushing him out to his death, I guess he woulda died anyway :/

edit: been a real nice few mornings over the last week or two though
Qp61hms.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant photo and anecdote :D Also, are crows carnivores? And an unrelated question, does Australia have hedgehogs?

No better brekky for a crow than a few freshly hatched chicks! Or eggs. Or small birbs in general. I like smart birds, but it's hard to watch magpies/crows sometimes cause they're both coldly calculating corvids, and will do **** like starting eating a pigeon while it's still flapping in their claws by pecking its eyes out etc. Brutal :p but efficient and totally practical.

And no we don't get hedgehogs, they're considered and invasive and dangerous pest. Illllllegal to own one here! But we do have echidnas, which are like hedgehogs except they only eat insects and they lay eggs.

And no we don't get hedgehogs, they're considered and invasive and dangerous pest. Illllllegal to own one here! But we do have echidnas, which are like hedgehogs except they only eat insects and they lay eggs.

That's depressing, i love me some hedgehog's. I want to turn them into my family crest and call them hodgehegs 😂

Back
Top Bottom