Potentially the longest thread in history...

i tihnk its kinda like.. he wants what he can't have kinda thing

but seriously... he keeps getting the feeling like he needs to "tell her how he feels"

Maybe you should get him addicted to WoW?

But yo, like less then a week ago... i ironed on a picture of a mudkip onto my shirt and wore it to school... and it was so leet skeet.... I also went around saying

LAWL MUDKIP LAWL MUDKIP

all day...

My math teacher thinks I'm retarded and it doesn't help that trigonometry/other big words aren't my strong point.

hahaha.... nah its all gravy... i'll eventually end up putting him in his place (not necessarily physically)... but you know what i mean.. this is like the 3rd time he's ruined a good mood between me and her.. every time me and her and feelin' fine he always feels this need to ruin it by sharing his feelings.. and its like.. dude.. C*##Block

You should dump her and get a chick who gets turned on by awkward situations.

Or maybe just send your friend an email or something telling him to STFU.

Or maybe send him an email anonymously for a free year of WoW... but your gonna have to cough up some money.

hhaaha, a punch in the face would do the trick better than spending 200 on a year subscription to wow. haha. wow. funny stuff

a year of wow doesnt cost that much!!! and he sold his computer long long ago.... he had a great amd system back when it was s939.. then sold it for a ridiculously low price... no idea why :question:

and no clue, i like the way you think... if only i hadnt known him 9 years of my life, maybe i would have came to that

no i meant as in.. its not expensive.. not like it doesnt equal that.. lol.. actually that is alot.. its not like i make a crapload in a year... AND I NEEDA DO MY TAX RETURN!!

Back
Top Bottom